The Pretty Reckless
Add to Calendar
Here are some safety precautions we are / have been practicing at Wooly's which has been providing a safe environment for our fans at Wooly's:
- Masks are required when attending a show. If you forget your mask, you can purchase one for $1 at the door.
- We will be disinfecting surface areas regularly & washing hands regularly.
- Our employees will be in PPE (Gloves, Masks)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue and in restrooms.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend!
- Please message us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Thank you for keeping our staff, performers, and patrons safe!
About The Pretty Reckless
Since forming in 2009, The Pretty Reckless quietly made history, sold out shows, and fiercely claimed a place at the forefront of modern rock music. The group's 2010 debut, Light Me Up, ignited this rise. However, 2014’s Going To Hell set the whole genre ablaze. It debuted in the Top 5 of the Billboard Top 200 and spawned three #1 hits—the gold-certified "Heaven Knows" (the biggest rock song of 2014), "Fucked Up World," and "Follow Me Down" — a feat that had not been accomplished by a female-fronted group since The Pretenders in 1984. Their third opus Who You Selling For boasted a diverse set of standout tracks, including "Oh My God," “Back to the River," and "Take Me Down." It also garnered press praise from Vogue, Nylon, and Billboard. Along the way, the group toured with the likes of Soundgarden and Guns N’ Roses and tallied half-a-billion streams. They maintain their place as rock outliers and leaders in 2020.
504 E Locust St
Des Moines, IA, 50309