Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: A Tribute To 50's & 60's Rock & Roll
Add to Calendar
Here are some safety precautions we are / have been practicing at Wooly's which has been providing a safe environment for our fans at Wooly's:
- Masks are required when attending a show. If you forget your mask, you can purchase one for $1 at the door.
- We will be disinfecting surface areas regularly & washing hands regularly.
- Our employees will be in PPE (Gloves, Masks)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue and in restrooms.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend!
- Please message us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Thank you for keeping our staff, performers, and patrons safe!
About Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: A Tribute To 50's & 60's Rock & Roll
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is a nostalgic trip back to the start of rock and roll, with a strict adherence to the 1950-1969 time frame. A trip back to when songs were tossed back and forth by artists, and one night could find Johnny Cash, Chuck Berry, and Jerry Lee Lewis all on the same stage. An experience of the birth of rock music, with over 50 songs from a time before music started its electronic shift. Their repertoire is ever-growing and assures you’ll be twisting all night long with their modern take that continues to be true to the original sound. Like the king himself said, “Rock and Roll music, if you like it, if you feel it, you can’t help but move to it”.
504 East Locust Street
Des Moines, IA, 50309