Add to Calendar
Here are some safety precautions we are / have been practicing at Wooly's which has been providing a safe environment for our fans at Wooly's:
- Masks are required when attending a show. If you forget your mask, you can purchase one for $1 at the door.
- We will be disinfecting surface areas regularly & washing hands regularly.
- Our employees will be in PPE (Gloves, Masks)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue and in restrooms.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend!
- Please message us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for keeping our staff, performers, and patrons safe!
About Jameson Rodgers
Raised in Batesville, Mississippi, singer-songwriter Jameson Rodgers brings together electrified rock & roll and Country songwriting on his new self-titled EP, released in January of 2018, with songs featured on Spotify’s New Boots and Wild Country playlists as well as Sirius XM’s On The Horizon. In 2018, Rodgers also received the AIMP Nashville Rising Artist-Writer of the Year nomination for the third annual AIMP (Association of Independent Music Publishers) Nashville Awards. The former college baseball player, who landed a publishing deal with Combustion Music in 2014, scored his first songwriting cuts with Florida Georgia Lines “Wish You Were On It” and “Talk You Out Of It” in addition to co-writing Chris Lane’s new single “I Don’t Know About You.” His debut EP, released in 2016, features the streaming hit “Midnight Daydream.” In addition to opening shows for Sam Hunt and Old Dominion, Rodgers has been selling out clubs throughout the south and Midwest this year. He will join Luke Combs Beer Never Broke My Heart Tour, kicking off in January. Read more at JamesonRodgers.com.
504 E Locust St
Des Moines, IA, 50309