Rock Gods: A Tribute to Rock and Roll's Most Iconic Stars
Add to Calendar
- Masks are required when attending a show. If you forget your mask, you can purchase one for $1 at the door.
- We will be disinfecting surface areas regularly & washing hands regularly.
- Our employees will be in PPE (Gloves, Masks)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue and in restrooms.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend!
- Please message us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some safety precautions we are / have been practicing at Wooly's which has been providing a safe environment for our fans at Wooly's:
Thank you for keeping our staff, performers, and patrons safe!
About Rock Gods: A Tribute To Rock & Roll's Most Iconic Stars
The Rock Gods are a Tribute to Rock and Roll's Most Iconic Stars! With a one of a kind show, the Rock Gods provide an authentic salute to Rock and Roll's most legendary acts including Van Halen, Def Leppard, Guns N' Roses, Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Kiss, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Poison and many more.
Over the course of two hours, the Rock Gods take the audience on a journey through the days in which Rock and Roll was King! The Rock Gods experience is truly an art and is the closest thing to the original artists in their heyday. The 20+ characters consist of the world’s most renowned musicians and impersonators, leaving the audience in awe, night in and night out. The costumes are identical, the sounds are exact, and the performance will be remembered for a lifetime. With dates spanning worldwide, there is no destination out of reach. Book The Rock Gods now for your next Fair, Festival, Corporate, Private or Casino event.
504 East Locust Street
Des Moines, IA, 50309